1. Because of the limited availability and high demand on the Luxury Vehicles (BMW 750 Li, BMW X5, Lexus Sedan & Mercedes S550), during peak season, cancellations are NON-REFUNDABLE. Standard vehicle refunds are available if written cancellation is received 24hrs in advance of the service request date and time.
2. CEO Transport Ltd. is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed upon date and time. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused by them, or any members of their party, for the duration of the rental. Occasionally passengers experience motion sickness, in the event of sick stains, a sanitation fee of $250.00 will be charged.
3. (a) Alcohol consumption and illicit drug use inside public service vehicles is prohibited by law. Any fines incurred will be paid by the customer.
(b) We do not allow smoking in our vehicles. The driver has the right to terminate the transfer without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
(c) It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof of Public Passenger Vehicles.
4. CEO Transport Ltd. will not be responsible for delays or trip termination due to unsafe road conditions, detours or bridge closures (i.e. Traffic Accidents, etc.).
5. CEO Transport Ltd. is not responsible for articles left in our vehicles. Our Drivers are honest and if items are found in our vehicles, it is a common practice among them to deliver the item/s to your hotel.
6. Bermuda law dictates that our vehicles cannot be loaded beyond their designed seating or weight capacity.
In the event of any complaints, infractions, or incidents relevant to these terms and/or conditions set forth in this agreement, please submit a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PICK-UP TIME FROM L.F. WADE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AS STATED ON YOUR RESERVATION CONFIRMATION CONTRACT IS THE OFFICIAL AIRLINE ARRIVAL TIME INTO BERMUDA.
(As a professional transportation company, CEO Transport Ltd. track all commercial flights in and out of Bermuda. We are provided with the up-to-the-minute status of delayed or early arrival flights. Our vehicles are dispatched based on the live flight status. We DO NOT apply wait time charges for delays in Bermuda Customs, Bermuda Department of Immigration, or baggage claims that are beyond your control however, On shared Shuttle Rides we must also consider other passengers. In the event we are forced to leave you, we will automatically provide space for you on the next available shuttle. )
PICK-UP TIMES FROM HOTELS OR PRIVATE RESIDENCES TO THE AIRPORT STATED ON YOUR RESERVATION CONFIRMATION CONTRACT ARE THE AIRLINE’S PUBLISHED DEPARTURE TIME, MINUS THE MANDATORY TWO-HOUR PRE-FLIGHT CHECK-IN TIME AND REASONABLY CALCULATED TRAVEL TIME IN CONSIDERATION OF ROAD CONDITIONS. OUR SHUTTLES RUN ON A SET SCHEDULE AND ARE NOT ADJUSTABLE.
Our drivers are not allowed in the secured areas of L.F. Wade International Airport ( Baggage, Customs, Immigration, etc.) Upon clearing Bermuda Customs and Immigration you will exit to the public transportation area.
Our drivers prominently display a "CEO TRANSPORT LTD. SHUTTLE" sign marked with the destination hotel.
Our drivers will prominently display a sign with your Surname, or Group name. If you do not see our driver holding a sign with your Name or Group name, please kindly ask a porter or baggage handler to direct you to the CEO Transport Ltd. representative.